PHOTO SESSION DETAILS
HOW IT WORKS – DENVER BOUDOIR
This is the typical sequence of events for a photo session:
- CONSULTATION: Contact me to schedule a free consultation by phone, video call, or in person. We discuss everything related to a photo session and review many samples not shown on my website. We also use this as a planning session so we are aligned on exactly what you want to get out of your session. If you decide to book a session, we’ll be ready to go.
- SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: We schedule your photo session with the option for professional hair and makeup.
- PHOTO SESSION: You come in for an amazing photo session with no limit on outfit changes within the time allocated. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos. You are welcome to bring a friend to hang out with you while we are creating your photos.
- REVEAL: Following your photo session, we review your photos. Depending on the type of session, this may be on a later date (to review edited photos), or on the same day. At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (albums, wall art, digital photographs, etc.).
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order, including any additional retouching or album design.
PRICES AND OPTIONS
I offer session options to meet various needs. Signature Sessions provide a very large selection of photos to choose from, while Focused Sessions are designed for people who have something specific in mind. Both session types provide an amazing experience.
- Consultations are free.
- Signature Sessions are priced based on a session fee plus separate product pricing. The session fees start at $250 with various session lengths available. This is the best option for those who want an album as part of their product selection. Of course, we can also create beautiful wall art from these photos.
- Focused Sessions are available for those who want only a few high-quality artistic photographs. These have a session fee bundled with a product credit. If you have a vision of a very large piece of wall art in the bedroom (or a few), this may be your best option.
- Hair and makeup is available for any session type.
I offer a wide range of options and prices, accommodating those that want something small to those that want to go all-out with their art, with large albums and wall art pieces. The session fee is the smaller part of most purchases, covering the time for the session. Most products are highly customizable. Please contact me for additional pricing details.
Photos are available in many styles, with my specialty being artistic portraiture, boudoir, and artistic nude figure photography. Boudoir sessions are typically defined by a wardrobe consisting of lingerie, going for a sexy and intimate look. Artistic Nude Figure sessions are primarily nude or implied nude and artistically posed to express the beauty of the human form. Bodyscape/Silhouette Sessions are artistic nude sessions using lighting techniques to put much of the body in shadow. Styles can be combined in any session. If you have any questions please call to discuss your specific interests.
Product options include albums in two styles, wall art in several forms (lustre, metal, canvas, fine art, acrylic) including museum-quality of the highest craftsmanship (the best of the best), and digital photos. Custom-designed albums include both a physical album and a digital copy. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
I can arrange for a professional hair and make-up artist to get you ready at my studio. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist. I work with top professionals with extensive expertise on the makeup styles that are perfect for photos.
Complete and submit the form below for me to reach out to you regarding a photography session.
I offer a generous referral program. Coordinate with a friend to book a Denver boudoir or artistic nude figure session for each of you and you can both immediately take advantage of the referral program.
Your photos are for you alone to share. I do not use any photos from your session on my website or in any other form unless you give me specific written permission to do so. I am grateful for the many people who have allowed me to share their beautiful photographs.