Welcome to Denver Boudoir Photography, by Denny Fenbers Photography. For 18 years I have specialized in boudoir and artistic nude figure photography for the Denver, Colorado area. My focus is on artistic, elegant, and timeless photographs with creativity in presentation. This is site of the real, registered “Denver Boudoir Photography.” Contact me to discuss a boudoir session or to create artistic figure portraiture.
Expand to read more
- I am a boudoir photographer who works with a large variety of people, including those interested in artistic figure photos, and people who want sexy pictures or intimate photos in lingerie, posed in elegant styles with beautiful lighting. I offer studio sessions at two locations: Denver, Colorado and Aurora, Colorado. I also offer on-location sessions throughout the Denver area.
- I work with you to understand what is meaningful to you for your photo session. People come to me for many reasons, whether it is purely for the desire for artistic work, it is something of great personal meaning to them as part of a celebration or personal recovery effort, or to create beautiful photographs as a gift for someone special.
- Fine Art Boudoir and figure photography albums are very popular as a wedding, anniversary, Christmas, and Valentine’s gift. In addition to custom-designed albums, I offer wall portraits in a variety of mediums. Your boudoir session is preserved and presented through beautiful artwork.
- Feel amazing with your hair and makeup professionally done right before your photo shoot at the studio.
- My studio has a variety of beautiful options for your photo session set, including wood floors, brick walls, gray and white walls, french doors and balcony, and a rooftop for outdoor scenery right at the studio!
- I offer free consultations, including online scheduling at my Denver studio. This is a great opportunity to see lots of sample photographs, albums, and prints – far more than I share online. It is a chance to discuss what you want out of a photo session and to plan details relevant should you decide to book a session. When you come in to your session you know exactly what to expect, what to bring (wardrobe, accessories, etc.), and how to prepare.
- In our session we will not have any arbitrary limits on things like outfit changes. We plan an amount of time for your session and we can use it for as much or as little wardrobe as you would like. We don’t simply cycle through a set of poses for each outfit. It is all customized.
- You are art. Photography is art. When it comes to art, there is no such thing as “the best” or “the top” or “the premier” artist. It is a matter of matching styles, skills, studio/location, results, and even personality to match your needs. I’ve been a boudoir photographer for 17 years and have extensive experience in all varieties of lighting and posing.
- This website contains more information. Contact me with questions or to schedule some time. You will find galleries focusing on artistic nude figure photography, as well as boudoir photography. We can mix styles in your session. You will also find blog posts focusing on photos from individual sessions. Privacy is a top priority. I only share photos for which I have been given written permission. I am grateful for those that have allowed me to share their art.
- I also offer portrait photography. You can see samples on my other website, www.fenbers.net.
- I look forward to the opportunity to work with you. I’m ready for your to contact me regarding your own personalized boudoir shoot.
– Denny Fenbers