PHOTO SESSION DETAILS
HOW IT WORKS – DENVER BOUDOIR
This is the typical sequence of events for a photo session:
- CONSULTATION: Contact me to schedule a free consultation by phone, video call, or in person. We discuss everything related to a photo session and review many samples not shown on my website. We also use this as a planning session so we are aligned on exactly what you want to get out of your session. If you end up booking a session, we’ll be ready to go.
- SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: We schedule your photo session with the option for professional hair and makeup.
- PHOTO SESSION: You come in for an amazing photo session with no limit on outfit changes within the time allocated. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos. You are welcome to bring a friend to hang out with you while you are having your photos taken.
- REVEAL: Following your photo session, we review your photos. Depending on the type of session, this may be the same day or on a later date (to review edited photos). At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (prints, albums, digital photographs, canvases, etc.).
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order, including any additional retouching or album design.
I offer a few session options to meet various needs.
- Consultations are free.
- My photography sessions are priced based on a a session fee plus separate product pricing. The photo session fee is $250 for photos taken in the studio or on location in the Denver area, including up to 90 minutes of photography. Optional hair and makeup adds another 90 minutes.
- Extended sessions are available, including 2.5 hours of photography.
- Limited Edition Art Sessions are available for those who want only one to four high-quality artistic photographs rather than the larger variety from our other sessions. Contact me for details.
- Free headshot session and edited photo with each booked boudoir/figure session (temporary offer, normally $295)
Available products include traditional and fine art prints, canvas, metal prints, digital photos, and beautiful albums. Custom-designed albums include both a physical album and a digital copy. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
Please contact me for additional pricing details.
Photos are available in many styles, with my specialty being artistic portraiture, boudoir, and artistic nude figure photography. Boudoir sessions are typically defined by a wardrobe consisting of lingerie, going for a sexy and intimate look. Artistic Nude Figure sessions are primarily nude or implied nude and artistically posed to express the beauty of the human form. Bodyscape/Silhouette Sessions are artistic nude sessions using lighting techniques to put much of the body in shadow. Examples can be seen on my blog. If you have any questions please call to discuss your specific interests.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
I can arrange for a professional hair and make-up artist to get you ready at my studio. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist. I work with top professionals with extensive expertise on the makeup styles that are perfect for photos.
Complete and submit the form below for me to reach out to you regarding a photography session.
I offer a generous referral program. Coordinate with a friend to book a Denver boudoir or artistic nude figure session for each of you and you can both immediately take advantage of the referral program.
Your photos are for you alone to share. I do not use any photos from your session on my website or in any other form unless you give me specific written permission to do so. I am grateful for the many people who have allowed me to share their beautiful photographs.