PHOTO SESSION DETAILS
HOW IT WORKS – DENVER BOUDOIR
This is the typical sequence of events for a photo session:
- CONSULTATION: Contact me to schedule a free and optional in-person consultation. We discuss everything related to a photo session and review many samples not shown on my website. You can use this consultation to help decide if you want to book a session. We also use this as a planing session so we are aligned on exactly what you want to get out of your session. If you end up booking a session, we’ll be ready to go.
- SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION: We schedule your photo session, with optional hair and makeup.
- PHOTO SESSION: You come in for an amazing photo session with no limit on outfit changes within the time allocated. I talk you through every detail of the photo session to help you relax and have a great time getting amazing photos. You are welcome to bring a friend to hang out with you while you are having your photos taken.
- REVEAL: Following your photo session, we schedule a time for you to come back for an in-person review of your edited photos. At this time you decide what you would like to purchase from your session (prints, albums, digital files, canvases, etc.).
- PRODUCT PREP & DELIVERY: I prepare your order, including any additional retouching or album design.
Consultations are free.
Photography sessions are priced based on a a session fee plus separate product pricing. The photo session fee is $250 for photos taken in the studio or on location in the Denver area, including up to 90 minutes of photography. Extended sessions are also available.
The session fees cover the time for the session and preparation of images for your review. Available products include traditional and fine art prints, canvas, metal prints, digital images, and albums. Custom-designed leather albums that beautifully illustrate your session include both a physical album and a digital copy. Retouching is included at no additional cost.
Please contact me for additional pricing details.
Photos are available in many styles, with my specialty being artistic portraiture, boudoir, and artistic nude figure photography. Boudoir sessions are typically defined by a wardrobe consisting of lingerie, going for a sexy and intimate look. Artistic Nude Figure sessions are primarily nude or implied nude and artistically posed to express the beauty of the human form. Bodyscape/Silhouette Sessions are artistic nude sessions using lighting techniques to put much of the body in shadow. Examples can be seen on my blog. If you have any questions please call to discuss your specific interests.
HAIR AND MAKEUP
With advanced request, I can arrange for a hair and make-up artist for your photo session. There are additional fees for the hair/makeup artist.
I offer a generous referral program. Coordinate with a friend to book a Denver boudoir or artistic nude figure session for each of you and you can both immediately take advantage of the referral program.
Please see the “Contact” page for location details. I have two studio locations including one in central Denver and another in Aurora at the Southlands Mall.
Your photos are for you alone to share. I do not use any photos from your session on my website or in any other form unless you give me specific written permission to do so. I am grateful for the many people who have allowed me to share their beautiful photographs.