Retouching is available at no additional charge for all orders. I work with you to understand what, if any, retouching you would like. For example, some people want no body modifications whatsoever, while others request specific changes.
High-end retouching techniques are used to enhance photos while keeping the image looking real and amazing. My view of retouching is that it allows the photo to reflect how people really see you. In real life other people don’t notice little things we concerns ourselves with. A retouched photograph, done right, reflects the way you are perceived in everyday life.
Retouching is customized based on what you want. Here you can see examples retouching requests that I can accommodate.
The image on top is the initial image as shot, and the image below is after it has been retouched. For your photo session, please let me know if there are any particular requests regarding retouching or if you would like me to retouch as I feel would best present the image.
Examples of items addressed by retouching:
- Reduce or remove wrinkles
- Remove specific tattoos (within limits based on size and location)
- Slimming or expanding body parts (usually subtle changes)
- Brighten eyes and teeth
- Fix smaller wardrobe issues (such as a twisted bra strap in the example here)
- General photo enhancements including color adjustments, clean-up of distracting background elements, etc.
The vast majority of retouching requests are included at no additional cost, but there may be extreme examples that would incur additional costs based on the time needed to address the request.