Webcam Virtual Photo Sessions
Have a fun photo session while staying home. Since most of us are confined to our homes except for essential activities, I’m temporarily offering webcam photo sessions, and at a very low price.
What is it?
It is a video call turned into a remote photo session. You are in your home with your phone, tablet, or laptop computer for a live video call, and I’m in my home office, also on video to talk you through poses. As we go along, I do “screen captures” to create the still photos. After your session, I edit the photos and provide a link for you to download them. This does not replace my regular photo sessions, and a webcam cannot come close to recreating what I do in a regular session with professional cameras and lighting. It does offer a fun way to get some photos while you are confined to your home, and provide a great memory for the future. These are photos you might want to view on your computer, phone, etc. though I wouldn’t plan on printing these for your wall. The quality of the photos will vary based on your camera and internet connection. My editing style will make the most of the available quality.
What do I get, and how much does it cost?
These sessions last 45 minutes and include 10 digital photos.
- Free for prior clients, for a limited time (Monday through Friday only)
- $75 for new clients, with a corresponding $75 credit toward a regular photo session booked within 1 year
- I select and edit the top 10 in the style I feel best suits the photos.
- This price is significantly lower than my regular sessions, and available only for a limited time.
- I typically plan more time (up to an hour) so we can make sure you are up and running for the session with the video call.
How do I prepare for my session?
- You will need to have your phone, tablet, or laptop ready (free of smudges) and the battery charged.
- You will need to prop them on something (a chair, tripod, books, etc.). Phone cameras (especially the rear-facing cameras) are often better than laptop cameras.
- Select one or two wardrobe items, as desired for your sessions
- Straighten up the location you anticipate using. When we start your session, I will ask you to show me your location so I can make suggestions for where we pose you
- When you schedule your session, you will receive a link to a Zoom meeting. Please install the free Zoom app in advance of your session
Book your session below:
By booking a session, you agree to the following: The quality of the photos will be dependent on our collaboration, the quality of your webcam, internet connection, and lighting. 10 photos form your session will be selected by the photographer (Denny), edited, and delivered to you through an online and password-protected link you can used to download from, available for 30 days. If you have any questions, please contact me.